Petrou Eye Care is a medical optometric clinic and eyewear boutique located on Milwaukee’s North Shore. We are the fastest growing practice in Wisconsin and are seeking an enthusiastic and flexible optician to join our team, part time leading to full time.
Our objective is for our patients to Experience Life With Great Vision, and we do this by providing detailed and thorough professional eye examinations focusing on outstanding patient experiences.
Every staff member at Petrou Eye Care is well trained to fulfill the highest level of customer experience, teaming with our eye doctor to meet our patients’ visual needs and requirements.
The ideal candidate for this position will meet all the following criteria:
- Must have at least 2 years experience in eyewear sales
- Must have at least 2 years experience working in healthcare
- Stellar customer service and communication skills
- Team player with a friendly and upbeat personality
- Motivated to learn and grow in a changing marketplace
- Excellent computer skills and optical software experience
- Understand vision and medical insurance and benefits
- Experience working with the latest lens designs and eyewear
- Exceptional sense of style and fashion
Other responsibilities include working along side with our experienced optometrist and staff in managing patient flow, contributing ideas with the management team, attending local school vision screenings, and participating in community fundraising events, such as Louie’s Last Regatta for Children’s Hospital, and Annual Swing For Sight Golf Outing with Prevent Blindness Wisconsin.
Contact us today. Include a cover letter and resume. No calls, please.